Become a Volunteer - Basic Info
Volunteers Needed to Help Older Adults!
VILLAGES OF SAN MATEO COUNTY is a non-profit, membership organization enabling our members to continue living in their homes and communities as they age by providing access to support services.
We are looking for PASSIONATE, ENTHUSIASTIC and DEDICATED volunteers to be part of our growing community.
Our 135 members (and growing!) live in Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Mateo, Hillsborough and Burlingame.
Volunteer Opportunities are:
- Minor home repairs
- Provide technical assistance
- Run errands – shopping, etc
- Volunteer office staff
- Friendly visits or phone calls
- Social events – plan and assist
- Copywriting – newsletter, etc.
- Marketing of village programs
- and more
If you are interested, please do one of the following:
Discount Notes/Payment Terms